Thursday, July 4, 2013

100WC

                                THE EVIL FIZZY MACHINE
‘Ahh it’s a nice day to have a swim’ said Aaron. 'Look it’s the green fizzy machine' it was chasing me then it ate me up. I was in a fizzy world it was awesome. I was in the fizzy machine I was swimming in the fizzy liquid. There was a temple it had a floating fizzy can, it was the fizzy machines heart. I Saw a death timer I smashed the heart in time then the fizzy machine exploded.  I fell out of the fizzy machine but then there was another fizzy machine oh no here I go again!!!        THE END
By Aaron                  

1 comment:

  1. What a dramatic piece of writing Aaron!
    I liked the way you started your 100WC with speech, it captures your readers straight away. I also liked some of descriptive language that you have used; awesome and exploded are my favourites.
    Maybe next time you could think about how often you use the same word, maybe think of some alternatives.
    Well done and keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete