Thursday, August 29, 2013

writing

As Aaron opened the box he saw a big time machine. He went to the caveman age. Aaron made and invented everything, soon he was the king of the cavemen. Then he timetraveled into 2013 he found that there was a war  of caveman vs people. He made the biggest bomb  IT WAS THE ATOM BOMB. It killed everyone but then the world turned in to Minecraft. I appeared in the end I had diamond armor and diamond weapons I shot the Ender dragon's healers then killed the Ender dragon with my diamond sword that has every enchantment. Then I stole the Ender dragon egg I leveled up to level 106 then the world was proper again. I brought the dragon egg with me.    TEN YEARS LATER  the dragon egg hatched. Then I flew with the dragon everywhere. The war was still on I stopped the war and Aaron was the king of the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment