Thursday, March 20, 2014

swimming sports


I just finished my last race then suddenly I heard “Breaststroke lengths 
races” I raced down the stairs then I knew that I could make it. The teachers started talking “first is the 8 year old races, boys and girls” . I watched. It looked hard. Then my heart started beating hard. The teacher said “nine year old boys”. The teacher told me my lane. My lane was lane two. The clapper went. I dived. I swam as fast as possible... I was at the end. I came 3rd with a card for proof. I gave the teachers my card and got house points! 

By Aaron 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaron
    Swimming sports sounds like it was fun. What was your favourite event? I bet it was different from middle school swimming sports. Your blog is interesting but it has too many pets and noisy pets and I'm sure that Vardon blog rules says only 3 pets and no noisy ones.It would be a good idea to fix this.
    Mrs Parkinson

    ReplyDelete